Fantastic FinishesBook - 1999
Your step-by-step guide to perfect piecing.
More than 270 color, step-by-step photos and crystal-clear directions from the experts make each and every sewing session fun and successful no matter what your skill level is.
Here's just a sampling of what you'll learn:
* How to sew accurate 1/4-inch seams every time
* Innovative tricks for strip and string piecing
* Secrets for perfectly matched seams
* Five simple ways to make triangle squares (and when to use each one)
* How to sew pucker-free set-in seams
* Tips that make paper foundation piecing easy
* Easy methods for perfectly smooth curved seams
* How hand piecing can save you time